Indoor Air Quality Services in St. Louis
Enjoy Cleaner, Purer Indoor Air
More and more consumers are becoming aware of the impact of indoor air quality on their health, comfort, and even budget. Recent studies have indicated that most people spend 90% of their time indoors – and that indoor air is twice as likely to be polluted as outside air. As homes and businesses are tightened against energy losses, the same stale air can be trapped inside for days, weeks, or even months, with a long list of contaminants continually recirculated.
For concerns with the quality of your indoor air, contact the specialists from Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating. As a Rheem Pro Partner, our team is up-to-date with groundbreaking strategies and products.
We can defend against issues with:
- Tobacco smoke
- Other contaminants
We offer proven solutions tailored to your specific circumstances and deliver effective and sustainable improvement to your indoor environment. Our extensive experience with residential homes and commercial facilities in the entire St. Louis Metro Area has helped numerous families and businesses enjoy cleaner, fresher air.
Expert Indoor Air Quality Services & Installations
Our NATE-certified technicians can perform a thorough analysis of your indoor space, identifying hidden threats and supplying a detailed course of action. We work closely with you to address your concerns and implement straight-forward, cost-effective solutions to air quality problems.
By installing an indoor air quality system, you can:
- Breathe easier
- Experience fewer illnesses
- Reduce symptoms of allergies, asthma, and respiratory infections
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
- Enjoy a cleaner, more comfortable home
- Lessen the workload and maintenance needs of your HVAC system
- Extend the life of your HVAC equipment
- Cut back on energy costs
- Manage issues with insufficient or excessive moisture
- Prevent the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Protect home furnishings
- Increase the value of your property
Take advantage of our professional air quality services in St. Louis. When you work with Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating, you can have confidence that your project will be handled promptly, effectively, and to your complete satisfaction.
Find the Right Indoor Air Quality Solution
Our team expertly installs and services a wide selection of proven indoor air quality solutions, including:
- Energy recovery ventilators: Modern ventilators work to transfer stale air and excess moisture from the indoor space, quietly and efficiently bringing fresh air in. It’s better than opening a window because the incoming air is pre-conditioned to minimize the workload of your HVAC system and deliver superior and more consistent comfort. A ventilator system conserves valuable energy, gets rid of indoor air pollutants, prevents the mixing of outgoing and incoming air, and provides intermittent or continuous operation. With very little required maintenance, these systems are a simple and rewarding solution to stuffy, humid, and contaminated air.
- UV lights: Mold and bacteria find the perfect conditions to flourish on the indoor coil and drain pan of your air conditioner. old, mildew, and algae reduce system efficiency, block airflow, and quickly become airborne to contaminate breathing air. With a germicidal UV light, these contaminants are no longer a concern. UV lamps use the same basic principle as the sun to target these contaminants, prevent microbial buildup, and maintain components in peak condition. UV lights are tucked out of sight, operate silently, preserve optimum airflow, ensure efficiency, and reduce operational costs and maintenance needs. You’ll breathe easier with effective UV technology destroying contaminants before they are introduced into your indoor air.
- Humidifiers: Insufficient humidity can make for a long and unpleasant winter. Sore throats, dried nasal passages, coughing, chapped lips, and irritated symptoms of psoriasis and eczema are all consequences of overly dry air. Wood furnishings and molding can crack and split. Low voltage electronics are at risk from static shock. Consider the simple installation of a steam, fan-powered, or bypass humidifier to infuse necessary moisture into your indoor air. These systems work in tandem with your furnace or fan coil and can maintain ideal humidity levels in even large spaces. With proper moisture levels, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, trimming heating costs.
Learn more about the benefits of indoor air quality systems by calling Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating at (314) 582-0745.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.
We have teamed up with a number of great companies and banks to offer our customers financing solutions that fit their needs.