St. Louis Duct Sealing
Reduce Energy Use & Save Money
Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating effectively solves duct leaks with a patented breakthrough technology called Aeroseal Duct Sealing. With Aeroseal software, our qualified technicians can measure duct leakage in residential homes and commercial facilities.
As the only contractor in the area offering Aeroseal technology, Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating brings home and business owners a non-invasive means of significantly cutting costs and improving the health and comfort of the indoor environment.
Invest in duct sealing today – call (314) 582-0745 to make an appointment.
How It Works
This innovative process puts air under pressure and introduces airborne, adhesive, polymer particles into the ductwork. As air escapes through cracks, holes, and imperfections, these particles adhere to the edges of the leak, and then to each other, closing openings up to one inch in diameter.
During the duct sealing process:
- Wall registers are covered, ensuring that air escapes only through faults in the duct system
- Sealant is blown into the ducts for approximately one hour
- Continuous air movement keeps small aerosol particles suspended
- As leaks cause the air stream to turn sharply and speed up, the particles adhere and collect at the leak edges
- Only one to two ounces of the sealant material remains in the ducts upon completion
- A computer-generated analysis provides the exact amount of leakage and proof of results
The Cost of Air Duct Sealing
The national average of air duct sealing costs fluctuates depending on the size of a home. But if you were to have a two-story, 2,500 sq. ft home, the costs can be anywhere from $350 to $600. While most people are intimidated by the initial cost of air duct sealing, it can actually end up saving you money. By sealing your windows and “holes” in your home, you can save up to 20% on your energy bill!
Enjoy the Benefits of Duct Sealing with Aeroseal
A common problem faced by consumers is the location of ductwork. Concealed in ceilings, walls, attics, and basements, the system can be tough to access.
In the past, locating and addressing leaks one by one was time-consuming, costly, and labor intensive. At Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating, we have replaced this long and complicated procedure with a 6-step process that takes very little time to deliver superior savings and comfort. There’s no damage to the duct system or your property, no debris for you to clear away, and no disruption to your daily life. We handle the project quickly, professionally, and safely. Your only job is to enjoy the outstanding results of this advanced technology.
Benefits of Aeroseal duct sealing include:
- Consistent temperatures in all rooms
- Improved indoor air quality
- A reduction in fumes and odors
- Resolution of airflow and ventilation issues
- Lower energy bills
- Less workload for your HVAC system
- Reduced duct leakage by up to 90%
- Up to $1000 a year in energy cost savings
- Reduced heating/cooling energy use in the average building by up to 30%
Improve your Air Quality – Call Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating
Our licensed technicians inspect and pinpoint hidden concerns with leaking ducts. We’ll properly analyze your system and implement a cost-effective, proven solution. We seal up leaks, tackle energy waste, and eliminate the hazards of inefficient ductwork, delivering superior comfort and conditions in homes and businesses across St Louis.
Contact us online or give us a call at (314) 582-0745 to get started on your project.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.