Furnace Repair in St. Louis
Fast & Effective Heater Repair Solutions
Count on Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating for heating repair service in St. Louis and the surrounding areas. We deliver solutions that stand the test of time. From the moment you speak to a helpful representative of our staff, we focus on the resolution of your specific issue. Through rapid response, fully equipped service trucks, and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, we quickly pinpoint problems, provide the information you need to make smart decisions, and ensure accurate repairs. We don’t waste your time with delays, leave you with a mess to clean up, or rely on a quick fix that won’t survive the winter.
At Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating, we adhere to a straightforward approach that includes timely arrival, thorough clean up, and cost-effective strategies. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and our team is entirely NATE-certified.
Request heating repair in St. Louis today by calling (314) 582-0745.
When to Call for Heater Repairs
Whether you’re confronted with a minor or complex problem with your heating system, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating. Unless your heater is operating in peak condition, it’s costing you more than it should every month.
You may need heater repair services if:
- Your unit makes strange noises – Heaters naturally make a sound when they’re on but if you hear strange clanking or rattling noise, there might be a problem with the belt or a loose part. It’s best to have a professional look at it.
- Your system fails to warm properly – Does your heater fail to heat your home to the proper temperature? Obviously, this is a problem. There could be something wrong with your thermostat or your filters.
- Your system frequently cycles – Your heater has a set cycling system when it turns on and off for optimal heating. If you notice your heater turning on and off too frequently, it’s time to call in a professional to take a look.
- Your energy bills are unusually high – Is your energy bill really high? If you haven’t noticeably been using more heat than this can be a sign your heater needs repairs because a broken unit often uses more energy to perform like it used to.
- You notice a lingering odor when the heater runs – Does it smell musty or like something’s burning when you turn on your heater? Have a professional look at the unit to ensure that there isn’t a gas leak or anything dangerously wrong with the unit.
As components struggle, efficiency decreases and the risk of more extensive damage increases. Don’t wait for complete system failure before getting the help you need. We keep costs and disruption to a minimum, making it easy for you to enjoy perfect comfort. Our team works on all makes and models and is available for emergency service throughout St Louis.
Dependable Repairs Done Right the First Time
As a Rheem Pro Partner, Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating is held to exacting standards of business practices, including proper licensing, insurance, and timely warranty fulfillment. Through ongoing training, our technicians are always up-to-date with evolving technology and techniques. We strictly follow proven service procedures and rely on genuine parts whenever possible to ensure that your system performs as expected, preserving original sound levels, efficiency, and durability. Count on us for a higher level of quality in materials, workmanship, and service. We do what it takes to provide reliable repairs that perform to your expectations.
Contact us at (314) 582-0745 anytime, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can trust us to give the right opinion for your home or business.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.