furnace replacement in St. Louis
Replace Your Heater With an Energy-Efficient Heating System
Modern heating systems provide unprecedented opportunities for energy savings, accessibility, comfort control, and ease of management. The St. Louis furnace replacement professionals at Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating are here to help you achieve ultimate indoor comfort.
We provide the information you need to make informed choices, offer detailed recommendations, and make sure equipment is properly sized and installed. Our in-depth understanding of local climate and product knowledge allows us to fulfill your most exacting demands with custom design/build and prompt completion of your project.
Give us a call at (314) 582-0745 to request an appointment for lasting heater installation or replacement services in St. Louis.
Personalized Heater Installation for Homes & Businesses
At Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating, our NATE-certified St. Louis furnace replacement team doesn’t rely on blanket solutions – instead, we take into careful consideration every aspect of your space, occupants, and everything that impacts HVAC requirements.
Common signs you need a furnace replacement include:
- Age of Your System: the average furnace or heater lasts anywhere from 15-20 years, depending on how well you care for it. If your system is older than that, it’s time for a replacement.
- Rising Energy Bills – Do you notice your utility bill increasing without changing your energy consumption? Your heater might be the cause of it. When a heating unit is broken it uses more energy to try to perform like it normally would.
- Frequent Repairs – Do you constantly find yourself calling your HVAC technician? As much as we love serving our clients, we know you’d rather not see us soon. If you spend an excessive amount on repairs, it might be time to install a new heater.
- Poor Air Quality – Is it harder to breathe every time you run the heater? Do you notice more air pollutants even though you’ve changed your filter? Consider replacing your heating unit.
From the size and style of your home to future considerations for renovation, we deliver a cost-effective and reliable furnace installation services in St. Louis. Through our commitment to quality, we ensure your comfort today and exceed your expectations for years to come.
The Advantages of Having a Professional Install Your Furnace
Although it might seem easy to install your furnace yourself, we strongly recommend against it. Because of all of the components involved with your furnace, in addition to the electrical wiring and ductwork, much can go wrong if you attempt it on your own. For your safety and your wallet, it’s best to hire our team of St. Louis furnace installation experts.
Professional furnace installation comes with many benefits, including:
- We have the necessary training and experience: In order to provide you with the best heating quality and efficiency, it’s necessary to determine what your property’s heat load calculation is. Many people do not know how to do this, and it results in them purchasing and installing improperly sized units. This leads to decreased efficiency and you won’t be able to easily keep your home at a comfortable temperature. Our team will make sure that you have the properly sized unit installed correctly the first time.
- We will guarantee your safety: Regardless of the type of furnace you install, it will need to be connected to your home’s electrical system. For your safety, it’s best that you leave the installation to us. We know how to properly connect your new unit and ensure that no electrical hazards ensue.
- We have the proper equipment: A furnace installation or replacement requires special equipment that many people don’t have laying around. Oftentimes, this equipment can rack up a huge bill, sometimes even more than the cost of hiring a professional in the first place! When you hire us, we arrive with fully stocked trucks that contain all of the equipment necessary to conduct an installation or replacement.
- We will be more cost-efficient: In addition to preventing you from needing to buy equipment, our services come with lifetime guarantees. This means that should anything go wrong with your unit, we will arrive to perform any necessary maintenance or repairs at no cost to you. A DIY installation doesn’t come with such benefits.
Count on the Team at Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating
Whether you’re looking to replace or install a new heating system, there are a lot of choices ahead. The process can be stressful. Every decision impacts the value and rewards of your investment for possibly the next 20 years.
By starting with a phone call to Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating, you’re on the right track. We prioritize your best interests and work closely with you to make sure you’ll be happy with each and every decision. Our NATE-certified technicians provide reliable furnace replacement in St Louis & organize and implement every step of the process, avoiding errors and delays and ensuring quality materials and workmanship. Have confidence that when you count on Anton's Air Conditioning and Heating for comfort, we provide everything you need to save money, stay warm, and enjoy a long-lasting performance from your heating system.
Contact us online or call (314) 582-0745 to request heater installation services in St. Louis today.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.
We have teamed up with a number of great companies and banks to offer our customers financing solutions that fit their needs.