Furnace Maintenance in St. Louis
Your Trusted Source for Heating Solutions
As a local, family-owned business, Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating takes providing essential home services to the members of our community very seriously. When it comes to protecting your home and helping it run smoothly, no one does it better than our team of qualified, highly trained technicians! We are committed to delivering the heating services you deserve at a price you can afford so that you and your family can enjoy greater reliability and unmatched comfort. If you can’t remember the last time your system was serviced, it’s time to make an appointment.
For comprehensive, top-quality furnace maintenance in St. Louis, call (314) 582-0745.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
Without proper maintenance, your system will experience plenty of wear and tear, which can lead to costly repairs or even early replacement of your system. To avoid dealing with a serious furnace problem, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that your system needs to be serviced.
You should schedule St. Louis furnace maintenance if:
- Your energy bills are through the roof
- Your home isn’t as comfortable as it should be
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently
- The temperature in your home is different than the temperature on the thermostat
- Some rooms are kept much warmer than others
- Your furnace has suddenly started making unusual noises
- Your airflow is weaker than it should be
- You smell burning rubber, oil, or smoke when your furnace is turned on
How Often Should I Schedule Furnace Maintenance?
Manufacturers and other industry experts recommend scheduling furnace maintenance at least once a year. It is usually best to have this service taken care of at the end of summer or the beginning of fall to be sure that your furnace is completely prepared to enter the cold season. This is a great way to reduce the chances of a furnace breakdown in the dead of winter.
Advantages of Routine Maintenance
Routine maintenance is critical to the health and performance of your furnace. During maintenance, your technician will inspect each component of your system, run a complete performance and safety check, clean dirty components, lubricate motor parts, and determine if any repairs need to be made.
Maintenance can yield several benefits such as:
- Improved energy efficiency: Over time, an unmaintained system will experience a drop in energy efficiency due to wear and tear and the buildup of dirt, dust, and other debris. Maintenance reduces these factors and keeps your system running at high efficiency.
- Cleaner indoor air: A furnace that is functioning at peak performance does a better job of filtering out dust, dirt, and other air pollutants, which effectively improves indoor air quality.
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns: A well-maintained furnace will experience far fewer repairs and breakdowns.
- Savings: Because maintenance minimizes the chances of dealing with breakdowns and increases the efficiency of a furnace, you can expect to save plenty of money by avoiding costly repairs and receiving lower utility bills.
- Longer-lasting furnace: Keeping up with routine maintenance can significantly extend the lifespan of your furnace. A lack of maintenance is the leading cause of early replacement of these systems.
- Peace of mind: You can rest easy knowing that your furnace is in the best shape possible and it won’t break down when you and your loved ones need it most.
The benefits of routine maintenance are far too good to ignore. Reach out to our St. Louis furnace experts at Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating to maximize your at-home comfort.
Call Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating Today!
At Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating, our team always goes above and beyond to exceed your expectations and deliver the service you deserve and then some! With every appointment, you can expect our highly trained technicians to arrive in fully stocked trucks ready to take care of all your furnace needs. We offer some of the most comprehensive furnace maintenance services in St. Louis because we truly care about making sure your home is as comfortable as can be. You can count on us to carefully inspect your entire system, resolve any potential problems, and ensure it maintains peak performance.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.
We have teamed up with a number of great companies and banks to offer our customers financing solutions that fit their needs.