Our COVID-19 Precautions
Keeping You Safe, Healthy & Comfortable
As a local, family-owned business, we understand the importance of keeping your family safe and healthy during these uncertain and unprecedented times. As an essential business, Anton’s Air Conditioning and Heating is remaining open and our St. Louis HVAC specialists are standing by to help keep you comfortable as you stay at home.
While we are still offering our 24/7 emergency services and top-notch installations, repairs, and maintenance services, we are taking additional safety precautions to keep both you and our employees protected.
These precautions include:
- All of our technicians will wear gloves at the time of service; we change our gloves before each job
- All of our technicians will wear shoe covers when inside your home
- All of our technicians will wear clean, clearly marked uniforms with our logo on them; these are washed daily
- All of our technicians will wear masks at the time of service
- When we remove filters, they are immediately put into bags and disposed of immediately
- We sanitize our hands, tools, and trucks before and after every job we do
- Our office has a thorough daily cleaning and sanitation routine
- We do not allow anyone who has symptoms of illness or who has been in the presence of someone who is sick to come into work for two weeks
We know that these are strange times, but we can get through it together.
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Building Professional Institute is nation's premier certification and standard-setting organization for home performance professionals.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, we are able to service all makes and models. Savings our customers time and money.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers.
We don't leave until the job is done. We stand behind our work.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.